Welcome to Taylors Academy
Taylors Academy are a Registered Training Provider with the Skills Funding Agency delivering Apprenticeships from level 2 to Foundation Degree. We also have Accreditation in the delivery of Teacher Training, Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (QCF), health & Social Care, Business Admin, an Accredited provider of Emergency First Aid at Work training and mandatory Health & Social Care training.
What We Offer
Taylors Academy offer a wide range of accredited and non-accredited courses to assist your business in meeting CQC guidelines. We recognise that every care provider is different, not only for training requirements as well as the flexibility to release staff to attend training. Taylors of Grampound will work with you as a care provider to offer a bespoke program to suit the needs of your organisation and your workforce.
- Every student is supported with learning, quality resources are used on all of our courses
- Training can be arranged at short notice without compromising quality
- Our training team are mentored and observed both before and during their employment with Taylors Academy regardless of their experience.
- Being a Care provider also, we understand the importance of good quality teaching and the learning experience.
- Our courses are fun and informative delivered in a relaxed environment promoting the learner experience at every stage.